Sunday, April 9, 2017

April 8-9, 2017

Since I haven't taken the time to figure out how to best communicate with everyone, I'd like to try to catch you up on the highlights of my mission through this blog. This weekend my missionary mates went to the Mission Settlement Devotional program on Saturday morning at the PCC. As you can see by the pictures, there were lots of speakers and singers. The senior missionaries, for the most part, run the Mission Settlement. This is a building where they make handicrafts similar to what the missionaries who came from the mainland did early on.

Missionary Choir-A few Heavenly angels





Chinaman's Hat

Eric Workman-VP of Finance
President Grace-President and CEO of the PCC

After the devotional, I took two other sisters to the swapmeet.
The shore at the Kualoa Beach Park






We stopped at Mike's food truck on the way home for some to-die-for barbecue chicken.
Food trucks are big here and a very nice outside restaurants and the food is usually exceptional.
Sister Kelson and me.
Sister Bright (me) and Sister Hanrahan

No comments:

Post a Comment